Ötztal Inside Summer Card
You can explore the greatest highlights in the valley with the Ötztal Inside Summer Card already included – simply without annoying waiting times! In addition to free use of summer mountain lifts and public buses, you also enjoy free admission to swimming pools, bathing lakes, museums and leisure facilities.
The Summer Card is valid from the second day of your stay until the last day of your vacation.
Validity period: End of May – Beginning of October
- Mountain Lifts
- AREA 47 – The Outdoor Highlight in Ötztal
- AQUA DOME – Tirol Therme Längenfeld
- Piburger See Oetz & Umhausen Swimming Lakes, Outdoor Swimming Pools (Haiming, Sautens, Oetz and Längenfeld)
- Freizeit Arena Sölden
- Ötzi Village & Birds of Prey Park Umhausen
- Local Heritage Museum, Nature Park House und Wood Carving Art Längenfeld, Museum in the Tower of Oetz
- Minigolf Course Längenfeld
- Mountain Bike & Bicycle Rental
- Ötztal Nature Park Summer Program
- Public Bus Lines
- Panorama Roads
- Hiking Bus, Hut Taxis (discounts)
Find further information about the Ötztal Inside Summer Card here.